"The real purpose of books is to trap the kind into its own thinking" - Christopher Marlowe
- Books from the library will be issued to the students during the library periods as assigned in the class Time Table. Only one book is issued at a time.
- All books must be entered in the Library Register before they are taken from the Library.
- Books are issued to the borrower only. Hence, a student may not lend or exchange them with class-mates.
- Books may not be kept for more than 14 days. Failure to return a book on expiry of the maximum period of 14 days will involve the payment of a fine of Rs. 5/- per day.
- The borrower who losses a book will have to pay the full price of the book.
- All library books must be returned one month before the Examination (PA/FA and SA).
- No library books will be issued during vacations.
- Strict silence is to be observed in the Library
- Books may be borrowed for a period of seven days.
- Books can be returned on any class days
- Books overdue may be fined Rs. 5/-day.
- When taking the book if any defect is noticed, it should be brought to the attention of the librarian.
- Books lost or damaged or spoiled must be replaced or compensated by the borrower