RULES TO BE FOLLOWED TO MAINTAIN THE CLEANLINESS IN SCHOOLS
Dos and Dont's
- Put the waste materials in the appropriate dust bin in order to dispose the waste properly.
- Take care to use the school properties such as Chairs, tables, duster and chalks properly.
- Keep the class room and school premises clean.
- Maintain personal hygiene properly.
- Maintain the toilets clean and hygienic.
- Don't throw the papers, chalks or any other waste materials in the class rooms and ground.
- Don't break the school properties
- Don't write on the walls of the schools
- Don't pluck the flowers and leaves from the school garden.
- Don't use non recyclable plastic packets and plastic cups