Admission and Withdrawal
Home / Admission and Withdrawal
- Application forms for Nursery admission can be secured from the school office/on line in the First week of January.
- An ideal age for nursery is 3 years.
- Parents are asked to fill the Application/Admission Forms with the utmost accuracy. No change in the name and date of birth is permitted later.
- Candidates for admission to all classes must pass an Entrance examination.
- For fresh Admission, an original birth certificate should accompany the application. Catholic students should produce a Baptism certificate.
Admission to STD - I
- For admission priority is given to Carmel Nursery School students.
- During admission parents should submit original TC & marksheet (photocopy) of UKG.
- There is no regular registration for other classes and admission to such classes are only when vacancies occur. No admission in class X and XII at any case.
Admission to STD - XI
Mathematics Stream English Core, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Physical Education Sixth optional subject can be - Biology or Computer Science
- Biology Stream English Core, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Physical Education Sixth optional subject can be - Mathematics or Informatics Practices
Commerce Stream English Core, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Physical Education Sixth optional subject can be- Mathematics or Marketing
- Admission to the K.G. of the school is not a guarantee of automatic admission to Std. 1, Students will have to prove themselves fit to be admitted. The Principal is the final authority granting admissions.
- Transfer certificate must be produced by all candidates who have previously attended any school. It must be countersigned by DEO.
- No transfer certificate is issued until all dues are paid. The application form for T.C. is inserted in the school diary. No T.C. will be issued without a prior application by the parents one week ahead. A fee Rs. 200 for classes Nursery to 9th and Rs. 300/-for classes 10th to lih should be paid for the T.C.
- Students leaving the school in mid-session no fee will be refunded.
- Enclosures required at the time of admission
- Birth Certificate (Photo Copy)
- Recent photograph
- Mark sheet (photocopy)-For Class I onwards
- Transfer Certificate (Original)-For Class I onwards
- Migration Certificate (Original)-For Class XI
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card